Denver 1080p 8MP WCT-3004 Wildlife Camera, Motion Activated, Infrared Night Vision, 120 Degree Viewing Angle And IP 54 Rated Waterproof Outdoor Digital Camera
- was: £99.99
- you save: £30.00 (32%)
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
- Product code: 5706751025112
- Brand: Denver
- Manufacturer: Denver Electronics
- Model: 19650010
- Color: WCT-3004
- Size: 8MP WCT-3004
- Binding: Tools & Hardware
- Package Qty: 1
- Height: 9.84 (inches)
- Width: 9.84 (inches)
- Length: 9.84 (inches)
- Weight: 0.64 (pounds)
- WILDLIFE CAMERA WITH 48 LED NIGHT VISION & 25 METER PIR MOVEMENT SENSOR - This wildlife trail camera features 48 infrared LEDs for crisp, clear night vision which means no light is required what so ever and it still gets great results for photos and video. Built in PIR movement sensor has a sensing distance of up to 25 meters to capture movement.
- HD 1080P VIDEO AND 3, 5 OR 8 MEGAPIXEL PHOTOS - Using the 3 Megapixel CMOS sensor the WCT-3004 can take photos of 3, 5 or 8 megapixel quality and can record High Definition video of 1080p @ 25fps, 720p @ 30fps or standard VGA quality @ 30fps.
- OUTDOOR DIGITAL WILDLIFE TRAIL CAMERA WITH FAST TRIGGER SPEED, ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER INTERVAL AND PERIODIC SHOT - With a 1.1 second trigger speed you will find the WCT-3004 more than able to capture even the faster moving animals on video and photo. Set the trigger interval for between 1 second and 30 minutes to avoid taking too many duplicate images and set a periodic shot of between 1 second and 24 hours.
- HUGE 32GB MAXIMUM STORAGE - Use up to a 32GB SD card in this wildlife camera to ensure all your photos and videos are safely stored away with our running out of memory space.
- BUILT IN 2 INCH LCD SCREEN WITH UP TO 6 MONTHS STANDBY TIME - Built in LCD screen means you can check out your photos or videos immediately on the camera screen plus it means that setting up is a breeze too. Use 8 AA batteries to power the camera and these can power the camera for up to 6 months.
The Denver WCT-3004 is designed for nature lovers and allows you to capture wildlife photos & video automatically using the motion activated PIR sensor. This outdoor surveillance trail camera uses a PIR sensor for detecting motion and on motion can take photo, video or both.
Automatic Wildlife cam
Take high resolution photos of up to 8 megapixels and HD video of up to 1080p @ 25fps. You can set the camera to auto detect and take photos / video or you can use the included remote control too. Trail cameras or game cameras are most popularly known as wildlife cameras and are a great present for just about anyone. No experience is necessary. Insert batteries and let it take great images of your local wildlife.
No light no problem
With 48 LEDs the WCT-3004 is ideal for night shots. Once day light fades the wildlife cam automatically switches over to infrared night vison mode. On sunrise it auto switches back to standard colour daylight mode.
Playback on your TV
Plug the trail camera in to your TV using the included audio / video cable for playback of your photo and videos or use the USB cable to connect the wildlife camera to your PC and download what you have captured.
- Digital wildlife camera with 3mega pixel CMOS sensor
- Built-in 2.0 inch LCD screen
- 3 megapixel CMOS image sensor (3/5/8MP image resolution)
- Full automatic Infra Red filter for use in the dark - with 48 LEDs
- 120 degree sight angle
- Trigger speed 1.1 second
- Triggering interval: 1 second - 30 minutes. (default 1 second)
- File format: JPEG or AVI (video length 10-90 seconds)
- SD/MMC card slot for recording - up to 32gb (card not included)